New Holland square baler tine sweeper shearing bolts

mardi 2 juillet 2019

I have a New Holland 282 small square baler. It has a tine sweep bar with 4 sets of fingers on it. 2 sets of cast aluminum and 2 sets of spring steel. I caught a rather large slug of hay and it sheared the bolt and broke the cast fingers. I replaced fingers, checked timing of machine, tine sweep and twisters, all were good. It runs fine at idle but once I raise tractor rpm just 300 rpm it shears the bolt again. I have had someone start it while I watch and have not be able to really see anything. It kind of sounds like when it returns all the way to the far right of machine when standing behind it that it makes a bang just before bolt shears but I can not see anything hitting or areas showing that it has been hitting. Any help would be appreciated.

New Holland square baler tine sweeper shearing bolts

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire