NH560--setting the net brake release?

mardi 2 juillet 2019

I’m getting conflicting information on what the factory setting should be for the net brake release.  My books says the there should be .020” clearance between pad and drum at full duckbill insertion, I learned today there is a tool on the baler that is supposed to be for setting the brake and it puts the clearance at something like .250”.  I know the clearance on the baler I’m running now is even more than that.  Any ideas mike10?

 

Also, for what it’s worth, I just brought in all 4 tension cylinders from these balers for resealing--must have been a bad run of seals or bad installation practices as these are sequential SN machines.

 

Did I hear correctly there is a PIP for the net actuators on these balers?



NH560--setting the net brake release?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire