Bald face hornets

lundi 9 septembre 2019

Was wondering if any of you guys were familiar with bald face hornets. The other day was cutting some ash trees around the edge of one of the pastures which is a favorite as far as eating leaves go. I was standing ther watching the cattle eating and noticed there was a lot of these hornets flying around the cows faces and taking flies right off their face. Anybody with cattle always has a lot of flies so I'm thinking this is pretty good. So now I have a dilemma, want to cut up some firewood with my homemade firewood processor and it has 2 great big nests of those hornets. Usually would just spray them but now I don't want to kill them just think it's so cool to see them catching flies. 



Bald face hornets

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire