Broadcast spray for pasture.

vendredi 6 septembre 2019

I have returned to the country after a career with a calculator, and computer.

Have been clearing mesquite and Huisache for years now, about 40 miles south of San Antonio.

have cleared trees mechanically followed up with diesel and remedy a dash of sendro mixed in.

 

I have stands of Coastal, buffel, armadillo clover, and a mix of native grass and weeds. 

 

Mesquite and huisache are now coming up from seed to small and many to spot spray.  Need to eliminate Grass Burrs, weeds etc. to make a grazing pasture.  

 

I plan to plant more mixed seed bermuda, rye, clover and add some alfalfa patches; for my personal grazing use.

 

Just bought a 500 Gallon broadcast PTO sprayer.  

 

what herbicides do I spray with??  Been looking at a mix of sendero and 2-4-d, with liquid fertilizer added, for a one stop spraying using a water base.  can close off sections as needed, but will want to graze as soon as possible.

 

have been told several timings for spraying from spring when leaves of coming up to mid summer.  

 

Assistance will be appreciated.  I tell every one I am playing at being a Rancher. (LOL)

 

 



Broadcast spray for pasture.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire