First Casualty

lundi 23 septembre 2019

I am letting our dealer do the 50 hour service on our 2016 1120D so they can also adjust the appropriate linkages - I've been losing a little top speed in the past few months. Still need to open the muffler and knock out any soot just in case.

Just as I am planning that, I was pulling logs to a pile this weekend. As I was unhooking the tow chain, I noticed the port side aft CV joint boot was ripped up. There was some grease visible. I know it is not a good idea to drive around too long with that joint open to dust, mud and water.

None of the others is torn and I am hoping it gets covered under the KCC warranty. We have treated the RTV well and haven't abused it in the woods so I can't imagine what did it.

Anyone else had a joint boot disintegrate?


First Casualty

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire