Outside storing of rd bales.

jeudi 5 septembre 2019

I thought I would post this article sent to me from a newsletter from the TSCRA outlining correct procedures for storing rd bales outside. It amazes me when I see the incorrect methods my neighbors utilize for storing rd bales. Rows of bales with round sides touching & then the bales that are pyramided or stored under trees. 

 

Several yrs back my well to do horse owner customer was storing rd bales while I was baling. He was laying 1st bales on flat side with rd parts touching then double stacking in rows end to end with rd sides touching. I stopped him & explained that the bottom bales would ROT. He stated his friend told him that was correct way to stack hay so he continued stacking his way. That was the ONE & ONLY yr he stacked bales in a that fashion.

Attached Thumbnails

  • Annotation 2019-09-05 054857.png


Outside storing of rd bales.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire