Winter repair projects-question for Krone1

dimanche 29 septembre 2019

Tedder whole cylinder.jpg

 

Krone1-my right side lift cylinder on my krone 4 basket tedder has developed a leak which I plan to fix this winter.  My question is are these designed to have the packings replaced or not?  The reason I ask is that I don't see an exploded diagram of the interior of the cylinder in the parts diagrams and I don't see a part number for a packing set.

 

Assuming that they are repairable, the ends appear to have screw off caps as indicated by the breaks/lines in the photosTedder cylinder top end.jpg Tedder cylinder bottom end.jpg .  Am I correct that you remove the hose fittings and then unscrew them?

 

The left lift cylinder is not leaking.  If one goes is it likely the other is not far behind or is there no sense in fixing both at the same time.  Been in use for up to 250 ac of tedding a year for 5 years. 

 

If repairable, do you have a part number for the packing kit?

 

Thanks.



Winter repair projects-question for Krone1

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire