Fencing- Cost of woven wire / post install

samedi 7 septembre 2019

Hi All!  New here and seeking some information as I don't trust the random sites for this question.

 

I am considering starting a fence company in Virginia.  The area I am moving to is very rural and most of the pasture acreage that is being fenced are 50-200 acre pastures.  I have a skid steer with an auger and a Danuser post pounder.  I have used both of them a very small amount for my own use.  Essentially all I need is a good trailer.

Almost all of the local farms have woven wire and PT wooden posts (when done new).  I'm really at this point trying to find out what the general cost is for labor and materials?

Also does anyone recommend any really good how to books with a lot of photos?

When buying materials do you set up a commercial account somewhere to get product cheaper and mark it up like typically done in construction?

 

I'm hoping this could be a prosperous option because I have hear from a few sources that there are not to many fence guys there and they are all booked a year in advance!

 

Thanks for any time and details!



Fencing- Cost of woven wire / post install

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire