New holland 268 bearing kit?

dimanche 29 septembre 2019

My winter project this year is to redo a plunger assembly on my baler being as the clearance between the knives is a quarter inch or better. So I figured if I have to adjust it I might as well replace the bearings and rebuild it a little bit through the winter. Is there a kit you can buy that has all the bearings and stuff like that or do you have to buy them individually and if so is there a list of all the parts you need? I am NOT a fan of pulling everything apart and leaving its for a few weeks while I buy and wait for parts. I always end up losing a few nuts and bolts lol. I'd like to have all the pieces I need ahead of time. I'm trying to find a break down of the pieces I would need so I have them on hand. Is it a hard job to do? I'd obviously have to take my thrower off to pull the plunger out. That and it wouldn't fit in my garage with it on anyways...

New holland 268 bearing kit?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire