John Deere 630 MoCo Problem

dimanche 1 septembre 2019

Bought a new 630 last year, this is the first year using it. Pulling with a Deere 6120M. I HATE it. It will not cut heavy hay, it just pushes it in front of the mower. I have cut several fields in 1st gear and had to stop and reverse due to it pushing hay. My new Holland never did this, it would go thru anything. The tractor isn't bogging down or pulling hard, just won't feed thru the rollers. That and the steel rollers are worthless in my opinion, the new holland rubber rollers did a much better job and didn't chop the hay up. Opened them up and it still doesn't help. My new Holland rollers seemed to spin much faster which I assume helped the situation. This thing doesn't throw the hay very far. Anyone else have these issues?

John Deere 630 MoCo Problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire