NH Super 1048 Engine swap/Re-power

mardi 3 septembre 2019

Good afternoon everyone!

 

I have a really nice condition super 1048 that I have been considering an engine swap/re-power. The 361 gasser and 4 speed tranny could probably use some updating..  Everything runs good and it stacks great but, it easily overheats and is just a dog to operate.  I am considering adding a red dot AC unit to the top of the cab to help my attitude when 90-100 degrees outside! I worry that adding a compressor to the already taxed underpowered engine is just asking for greater troubles..  I have heard of swapping engines and wonder if this may not be the answer for me.  What can I squeeze under the 2nd table without to much difficulty?  I'd love an Allison Auto to match up as well..  Thanks for any input!!



NH Super 1048 Engine swap/Re-power

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire