JD 1219 reel question

jeudi 8 octobre 2015

When I cut with my moco the grass seems to lay right above the cutterbar rather then going through the rollers. After the grass piles up it doesn't seem to cut anything just pushed the grass down and rides over the top. Might this be an issue with my reel adjustment? I'm thinking if I move the reel down towards the cutterbar and back toward the rolls (I'm assuming this is what the manual means by horizontal adjustment) then it should move the grass up and through. My bar isn't plugging but the grass just doesn't move through the rolls and out the back. When it's cleaned out it cuts great for 15 to 20 feet then no grass going through and back to riding over the top rather then cutting. Does it sound like I'm on the right track?

JD 1219 reel question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire