2016 pricing war. Dohrmann vs harvest tec.

mercredi 15 juin 2016

Dorhmann with the jd mount kit and in cab control I can get For $1200 delivered. Ag spray,which I have had in past, for $700-no mounting kit available. And the harvest tec for $1900 plus $100 shipping to dealer. I did price the crop care ,can't remember price but no mounting kit. I have no experience with acid applicators other than the basic unit from ag spray. I have to say, the harvest tec seems like a good clean unit but very costly. I guess what I am asking does anybody have any experience with the harvest tec and why it would be $800 better than dohrmann, and why they both are way more better than the ag spray, even with having to fabricate?  These are all 25gal, and all with pressure control in cab and 3 sprayers.



2016 pricing war. Dohrmann vs harvest tec.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire