Help with Krone Vario Pack 1500

dimanche 19 juin 2016

I recently purchased a used 2007 Krone Vario Pack 1500 round baler and I am having a few issues getting started with it.

 

I've attempted making 3 dry hay bales with it so far and when the bale chamber gets about 30% full, the tailgate opens slightly and the alarm sounds. I've tried closing the tailgate at that point but it won't. I did notice that when the bale chamber is empty and I close the bale chamber, the latch on the right hand side did not fully close (I'd say about 1 cm (3/8") from the bolt touching the bottom of the latch). Although with the baler parked overnight, the latch on the right hand side did close fully. The left hand side of the baler did close and latch properly.

 

Here's what I've tried so far without it helping:

Changing the hydraulic hoses to different remotes on the tractor,

Adjusted the latch sensor on the right hand side of the baler.

 

If anyone can point me in a direction of what to try next that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

 

A second question I have is with regards to loading the netwrap or twine:

 

There are two rollers that feed the netwrap or twine - a rubber roller and a pressure roller. Should I be able to turn the rubber roller by hand to load the netwrap when the baler is parked? Mine doesn't and I suspect it is seized, but I just want to double check.

 

Thanks for any and all help.

 

 

 

 



Help with Krone Vario Pack 1500

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire