Killing Foxtail in Bermuda

vendredi 17 juin 2016

Haven't been posting much I'm short handed and we are running wide open. Hopefully things slowdown soon.

My problem is foxtail is getting thicker and thicker in one of my Bermuda fields. I've used pastora 3 times on it, twice last year with one it turned off dry and once this year. This stuff doesn't seem to even be phased by it. I've been told to run a pint to the acre of roundup on it after we finish baling (tomorrow) by my chemical man and my Helena rep says the Dow man is recommending 1 ounce/acre pastora with 6 ounces/acre of roundup. What have y'all used that has worked on this stuff? At this point cost isn't really a concern since I've wasted $13 bucks /acre on pastora 3 times. I need it gone or at least slowed down. Thanks ahead.

Killing Foxtail in Bermuda

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire