Need help pricing this

mercredi 15 juin 2016

I have a potential custom baling job that is unique to me and I'm not sure how to price it.  The customer wants to help in the process.  I will use all of my hay equipment (mower, tedder, rake, baler, and tractor).  I will cut the field.  He wants to fluff and rake with his tractor and my equipment.  I will then bale and help move the bales to his barn (5x5 round bales).  He will also buy all of the fuel. 

 

I use the Iowa Custom Farm rates as a guide for pricing, but I'm not sure how to take his labor and fuel out of the equation. 

 

Also, he says his field is 65 acres but when I measure it using google maps I get about 39 acres.  Are these tools pretty accurate?

 

Thanks,

 

Tim



Need help pricing this

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire