Brand New Baler Damage, What to expect?

mercredi 13 juillet 2016

Hi everyone,  a month ago bought a new small square baler New Holland BC5070, we have baled aprox. 1200 bales with it. As i was finishing up a field, i tried to lift the hydraulic pickup reel, and it wouldn't  move.  After a closer look, I noticed a loose bolt and other missing bolts on the left side of the pickup. (looking from the front of baler). also noticed that the pickup bands have cause some damaged to the frame. I called the dealer this morning, they told me that the service department will get a hold of me. no phone call yet. What should I expect from the dealer/New Holland? should the repair it? Replace it? 

I hate the idea of having a brand new expensive machine repaired when their assembly was at fault. appreciate your opinions.



Brand New Baler Damage, What to expect?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire