Krone EC3200 vs Kuhn GMD3150TL

mercredi 20 juillet 2016

I know there are numerous threads relating to Krone and Kuhn disc mowers individually but I am hoping that someone has some insight previously unshared.  I will be selling one of my JD2280 swathers and purchasing a disc mower shortly.  It is a toss up between the two mowers listed above. I do not need a conditioner. I am leaning towards Krone but the Kuhn is $3000 cheaper.  The dealers are across the road from each other and comparable in the service they deliver.  I am leaning toward Krone mainly because I have had zero issues with my tedder and rotary rake.  As I understand the Krone SafeCut requires the replacement of a $2 roll pin.  The Kuhn requires the replacement of a $200? gear assembly if something solid is hit with the cutter bar.  I am not sure how often the cutter bar protection features are used on a disc mower but it seems as though it could add up in a hurry.  I am asking for your opinions on either unit and answers to the following questions:

 

1.  How often do you replace the SafeCut pin or Protectadrive assembly in a season?

 

2.  How do disc mowers perform when grass is laying flat?

 

Thank you in advance for your responses.

 

IFF



Krone EC3200 vs Kuhn GMD3150TL

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire