DK55 PTO Won't Engage

jeudi 28 juillet 2016

I have a 2012 Kioti DK55 tractor, 4WD, loader, 600 hrs, and the cab with AC/heat. About a week ago I used it with a 7 ft. bush hog and had no issues. Today I fired it up to mow and the PTO will not engage.

I know the PTO is electrically operated and is hydraulic driven.

Here's what I tried - First I made sure the PTO Speed lever was not accidentally in Neutral and was set for 540 rpm. I then tried selecting 1000 RPM and back to 540 RPM. On the dash, the RED PTO indicator is ON, and on the right support the GREEN engage light is ON. I have also tried both AUTO and MANUAL settings on the selector switch. I have verified both the 10 amp fuse and the PTO relay are working properly. I have shutofff the tractor and restarted it several times, and also set the mower down petty hard.

All this has failed to get it turning, so I'm asking for some help.


DK55 PTO Won't Engage

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire