Farmhand accumulator hyrdaulic question

dimanche 24 juillet 2016

  I have been reading some forums on here and other people have been having the same issue.  I have a farmhand F-100 accumulator with the pump being driven off the flywheel and the ejector will only work on the top side of the adjustment.  If you slow it down below half it will push across to pack, but will not eject.  One person on here had that issue and it was oil viscosity and I am currently using Case hy-tran in it and they mentioned using 30 weight oil.  Is that the case or is there other issues to possibly to look at?  If it is the oil, what is the best brand to use in them?  The book says Farmhand hydraulic oil, but it doesn't exist, so I thought I would throw this out there.

 

Thanks



Farmhand accumulator hyrdaulic question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire