Kuhn MoCo finger/comb vs V-tine

samedi 16 juillet 2016

I'm thinking of trading my sixteen year old Kuhn FC302 discbine at the end of the year on a new one. Kuhn no longer makes the finger/comb conditioner. I mow roughly 300 acres/year, all grass hay. Small squares for horses. No alfalfa. Kuhn makes a finger conditioner but with no comb, similar to NH, and I'm also considering a Krone 3201cv, and a Vermeer 3300 with v-tines. Does anyone have experience with these mowers? How will the v-tines dry the hay compared to the finger/comb? Will the v-tines become less efficient as they wear and become more rounded? The FC302 has been very durable over the years, so putting a couple grand into it and running it for a handful more years is an option as well. I've looked at a New Holland H7330. It didn't look as durable as my old Kuhn and doubt it would still be in great shape after 16 years. I'd love to hear some opinions on any of these machines.

Kuhn MoCo finger/comb vs V-tine

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire