Massey wr9870

jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Well guys I am the "new" owner of a used 9870 it's a 15 model with around 435 engine, 235 header hours. 9195 head it should be delivered Monday, pics to follow. problem is chickasha Oklahoma is a long way from Arkansas besides blades what are the biggest wear/ break items I need to be stocked up on. Livingston is the dealer they told me to make a list of what I need and they can ship it to me. Also any pro/cons on this machine. We was looking at a w235 Deere and the emissions was scary, along with the cooling setup didn't look up to par. The new holland machines look like a (shorter) term machine,we have had several pull behinds and the Cutterbar always seemed to be the weakness jumping time and just in general more wear for amount done, these were the mow max 1 type.This will be the first swather on the farm going from a mid pivot Deere.

Massey wr9870

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire