Custom Hay Sampling rates

dimanche 1 janvier 2017

Been a while since I posted on here. I hope everyone brought in the New Year in great fashion!

Anyway, I've had some neighbors and friends ask if I would come and sample their hay and silage. Some live 2 miles down the road while others live 20+ miles away.

 

How do I charge?

 

My thoughts thus far: is to charge X amount per sample plus mileage. Mileage would include the miles from my farm to their field or farm plus miles to the Lab of their choice or postage to mail to the lab of their choice. Or they could mail or deliver the sample themselves.

 

I also took and passed the Certified Hay Sampler Exam with the NFTA. I thought it'd be a nice little side business for some extra cash here and there.

 

Any ideas or opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

 

Thank You!!

 



Custom Hay Sampling rates

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire