Riddle me this

mercredi 4 janvier 2017

Small baled some rather heavy timothy/fescue mix hay end of June. Mowed on a warm kinda cloudy day but a good breeze next day it was tedded when it was cool cloudy but a good breeze third day was sunny warm and breezy had raked around noon and felt good and dry so we it baled up finishing just before dusk/dew as rain was forcasted that night, which it did. Unloaded into the mow some was close to the top. Was the last we put in as small squares for first cutting and I fed a few bales over the following week or so. Was very dusty and warm but not too hot. Checked it with round steel fence rods as I do when in doubt, it eventually sweated out before started putting second cutting in front of and on top of some of it. Was worried I'd have 400+ bales of moldy dust as usually is the results of hay that sweats like that after being put in or atleast it does with round bales. But have been feeding this hay and have yet to find one with any dust. I can't figure how it isn't dusty after knowing it was warm and dusty a week or two after being stacked in the mow. Stacked with strings down

Riddle me this

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire