Round Baler Question

samedi 2 septembre 2017

Looking into purchasing a round baler this off season, probably going with a NH RB 450 w/ netwrap.   Still shopping around but it will be my first round baler as I have always hired out.  We have grown to the point that waiting on custom baler to get to us is losing quality as well as in today's case 30+ acres getting rained on for the second time. 

 

My question at this point is, riding with him some while he baled my hay, my understanding is that the monitor "beeps" to indicate full bale, wrapped, etc.  Problem is, I cannot hear high pitched sounds or this beeping.   Are there any other options available besides the beep or some modification that can be made? 

 

Thanks, 

Ben 



Round Baler Question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire