Cows- to take up the free time I dont have!

lundi 13 août 2018

Well, after wanting to get some cattle for a few years it looks like this is the year. Ive got the hay production and the brother just got some land with a few barns on it so we can finally make it happen, as if we didnt have enough going on already. Ive been keeping an eye out for Highlands due to the smaller size and ability to reach a decent weight without grain and very little has popped up that isnt 2 hours away or too far above what I can afford. As it turns out I found a guy about 5 min away who has 5 Highlands he wants to sell. Never knew they were there as his property is dense woods up front. He has 2 cows (each about 6or7 years old), 2 heifers (1year old), and a bull calf born this spring. He had them as a hobby but doesnt want to feed them another winter, is asking $700 each. Figure I cant go wrong at that price, they all appear to be healthy and solid. Definitely getting 2, maybe more if I can scrape up the change....

Cows- to take up the free time I dont have!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire