New Holland 1069

vendredi 17 août 2018

I have a new-to-me NH 1069 Stackcruiser with the Perkins diesel. It appears to have lead a hard life with little maintenance over the years. I am in need of many parts - so far looking like I will need do completely redo rear brakes. Needs a fan blower motor. And a few other small things. If I have to buy from New Holland I will be broke soon. :-)

If anyone has part number cross references / interchanges to NAPA or other parts stores I would greatly appreciate it! Any info regarding the drivetrain would also be appreciated. I believe I heard that many of the rear end and brake components from early 80’s Ford F600 trucks would be the same. My bale wagon serial number is 2892 - not sure what year that would have been bulit?

New Holland 1069

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire