Vermeer 504 SI Equal Fill/Auto-Tie

mercredi 22 août 2018

I recently purchased a Vermeer 504 Super I with Equal Fill/Auto-tie. The baler works fine but the auto tie and monitor do not work properly. The NEAR FULL and FULL work fine and to tie arms automatically retract to the twine feed position. After a second or two an E2 code displays and the beeper goes off. The maunal says E2 is under voltage below 10.5 volts. Also, the field count does not increment and occasionally the auto-tie will start randomly before the bale of full size. I have checked all the reed swithes and they all check good except a switch on the windguard that my Vermeer dealer cannot tell me what it does. It is made when the windguard is up. They are normally closed switches so I disconnected the windguard switch but saw no difference. I have the power plugged into an auxiliary plug on a Kubota M9000. When running the tractor puts out 14.2 volts. The aux wires are small, 14 or 16 gauge. Any advise is greatly appreciated. I would really like some input on how to troubleshoot before I just send the monitor off for repair. Does anyone have a schematic or wire color code so I could test the wiring to the connector and the switches? There is very little electrical help in either the parts or user manual. 

Thanks, David Cochran



Vermeer 504 SI Equal Fill/Auto-Tie

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire