Certified Tick Free Hay???

vendredi 10 août 2018

Is this a real thing?  Sounds fishy to me.  The context is the World Equestrian Games (which are equivalent to the Olympics) are being held in Tryon NC.  Hay used must (according to one of my customers) be "certified tick free".  Short translation, you can't bring your own hay and you can't really get your hay certified.   Total do loop.  I have read on HT about certified weed free particularly out west which I suppose is a export thing, not sure.  But if the info I was given was transferred without error, what possible good is certified tick free hay in NC which like VA has every version of tick known to man, or woman for that matter.

 

Hay imported from out west being sold by the Organizing Committee of the WEGs is going for $40/50# bale of timothy.  Sounds like a scam to me but I am willing to be enlightened.



Certified Tick Free Hay???

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire