Skid steer for Steffens 6515

jeudi 16 août 2018

Hi everyone,
I purchased a Steffens 6515 I am looking at what skid steer would be a good option for this. First off I use a 1037 wagon to stack the bales in the shed. The Steffens is for grabbing the bales from the stacks and loading on customers trailers. Worst case for weight, 18 second cutting bales 75-80 pounds. I also I’m going to add a 1/4 turn rotation and that will put more forward weight. I live in an area where Bobcat is the only game in town for service and parts. I also would like a track unit rather than tires.
I am having a hard time making my mind up what i need. I was looking at a 120 Hp John Deere tractor that would work for the 6515. I also want a 40 Hp utility tractor for food plots. I could always use another tractor with a PTO for haying but i think a skid steer would work for loading bales and food plots. A skid steer will also be cheaper than the 2 tractors i want.

Skid steer for Steffens 6515

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire