Your customer's favorite bale size and baler options?

mardi 28 août 2018

Looks like we might run hay again next year.  Probably Oat hay again laced with some yummy stuff.  I was yacking on another site and maybe sort of talked myself out of small bales.  I just might not have the time and man power for all that!  Plus I would have to invest in what I guess I would call a square bale "brick machine" that produces a steel banded square from 18-21 small bales.  That is slick, but I would have to spend some cash.  Need a baler and "brick picker upper" too....lol

 

 

My current baler is a 4x5 soft core Kron I believe.  I do like that there is no belts but the net wrap system just SUCKS!  It also requires that I pull a friggin rope to both start the net and cut it.  I could probably update it but was wondering if it will be worth it.  Last time I was under that thing like every 10th bale cutting net off the feed rollers.  It was NOT fun!

 

Ideas or thoughts on bargain balers that would have an ejector, proper monitor, and a reliable net system?  

 

I am sort of still leaning on my 4x5 size.  I seemed to get some horse folks because the bales are light enough to handle, the width on a trailer is legal for all states, etc.  



Your customer's favorite bale size and baler options?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire