Boom or boomless for small farm

jeudi 16 août 2018

I would like your experienced opinion. I have been hiring my spraying done by a local spay company and they do a good job, but I get wedged in between the big jobs so I don't always get optimum weather or timing. I also have lots of animals to move out of small paddocks to allow for the rig which does not work well. So I have been spraying small pastures/paddocks with a 12' boom sprayer 25 gal. tank. I works fine but it is slow going. The farm is just 40 acres, all pastures or hay.

 

I'm considering going to a bigger setup, and  bigger tank and 30 ft boom....but boomless would be much easier to move through gates and store. But the concerns about spray control, windy days and overlap makes me wonder which way to go. 

 

I welcome your experienced input.  



Boom or boomless for small farm

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire