V Wheel Rakes

samedi 11 août 2018

I'm contiplating on looking at eithe an 8, or 10 V Wheel Rake. I had a 4 wheel rake before, but only could do one row at a time, and I thought it did an alright job. I sold it, when I bought my Tedder Combine Rake, and still use my 5 bar rake, but with the 5 bar rake, I can only do one row, at a time, and would like to speed up the raking part, of haying.
I operated an 8 V wheel rake years ago, to put 2 rows into one, and it did a good job, as well. I know they are ground driven and my only concern is this, we put manure on alot of our hay ground, in the fall, and in the spring, we harrow, using Chain Harrows, to help break up the clumps, and spread the manure out better.
What In wondering, or worried about, is the manure being gathered up again, by the rake, and put into the hay rows. Just wondered if that was anything to worry about, or now. Just thought it would help speed up Hay Production. What's everyone else's thoughts, on this matter. Thanks again, in Advance, for your input. Bruce.

V Wheel Rakes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire