Newb Questions

vendredi 31 août 2018

Greeting All..new member, SE Texas, new owner of a 16' camo, 1140 CPX.
I've spent several hours reading the years of posts here. Wow...what an amazing resource! You guys really know your stuff. Wondered if I might get some advice on the following...

1. My RTV is showing some rust on the underside of the cargo bed frame. The frame containing the plastic panels. Can just this frame be replaced without replacing the entire cargo/dump bed?

2. How are the plastic panels in cargo/dump bed taken out? Looks like they might just bend a little and pop out, but don't want to break them trying to remove.

3. Does anyone sell the above mentioned panels, just the plastic part?

4. I'd like to add very bright LED bar to the front of the RTV and possibly back. Recommendations on brand, place to purchase?

5. I want install to look neat, no wires hanging etc. Best to mount pvc or conduit type thing to the vehicle? Would like to use the switch blanks in the dash to operate them, anybody have pics that could guide me some?

6. Last, I promise (at least for now!)...has anyone mounted a cell phone charge bank to the dash (or elsewhere) you think is clean and works for you? Would like to be able mount/charge two devices...and again look clean.

Really looking forward to getting a lot of use out of this super versatile machine! Thanks all for expertise I've already seen here!


Newb Questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire