Front Mount Reverse Rake

vendredi 31 août 2018

Anybody seen something that would work?
So after I cut my hay, I spread the swath back out the width of the cut with my recon 300 spin spreader.
So when I go to rake with the dual rotary rake, I’m driving on the hay and want to stop that.
I don’t want to make a windrow in front of the tractor, but would rather move the hay to the outside and get mixed up with the other hay. The other benefit to this is to have all the hay moved and fluffed up from where it was.
I’ve seen the kuhn and the agronic wr500. Right idea but moving the hay the oppisite way.
Would love to find something so I don’t have to customize something. Even though it would fun as h__l to do, it would probably cost me more.
Any help would be great.
Thanks all.

Front Mount Reverse Rake

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire