Help making hay with Kubota L3901

jeudi 4 juillet 2019

I have about 10 acres in grass, that I graze with sheep.  In the spring, the grass grows to fast for my animals.  I have tried to find locals to help me make hay on a small portion for my animals to overwinter on, with no success.  I believe I am just too small time for anyone to bring their equipment out.

 

I have a Kubota L3901 with a brush hog and FEL.  My question is:  what implements could I utilize with this tractor to make small bales or even prep the grass to be made into large rounds (I have a next door neighbor that I could possibly get to bale the hay if I could get it ready)?  Also, could this tractor move the large round bales if I went this route.  I would like to try and start looking for some older, affordable implements I just am not sure which type of mowers, etc I should be looking for.  I do understand that the brush hog is not the appropriate tool.

 

 



Help making hay with Kubota L3901

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire