Pros and Cons

jeudi 4 juillet 2019

This list will be added to as time goes on but just thought I'd start one as less than a 3 month owner. As the former owner of 2 basically trouble free RTV 900's and over 8000 hours of seat time, that's what I have to compare to- besides the old 4x4 truck before even before that . (first rtv purchased in Feb of 2005, second in Aug of 2011. )
Please feel free to add to the list.
Tires are everything... worksite tires on former machines performed poorly in my muddy situations and aggravated me much - add mud grips += different level of performance .10+ equals a great machine
Same with the Roxor- I was about ready to roll it off the bridge but then add mud star mud grips and a 10+ machine- factory BFG KO2s are a no no in my situation.
Roxor is quieter- I can hear shorts on the electric fence while driving along side - no so with the RTV.
RTV had dump bed - but I rarely used it/ None on Roxor.
RTV slowed to a stop and I could jump off and pounce on a sleeping calf to tag and weigh- if the were in a deep sleep and didn't hear me coming. The Roxor, being standard, takes a bit longer to get in neutral and jump off with the elevated body molding by the feet.
Roxor has more clearance and uses 16" tires - I have 245 /75/R16s on mine.
Roxor is old school repair- basic- that's why I didn't get another RTV- don't have the hydraulic equipment to check and adjust the new models and the bed was too small.
The first Roxors need all fluids and bolts/nuts checked- someone in the Roxor plant needs another job or else do theirs a lot better- RTV had no loose anything when purchased.


Pros and Cons

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire