New Holland 311 Model 70 Thrower Electric Controls

lundi 1 février 2016

I bought a New Holland 311 Baler last year with a Model 70 thrower with electric controls. However, the electric thrower control motor had been replaced with a car window motor that no longer worked. I made it through last summer by adjusting the speed by hand and throttling up and down. However, I would like to fix the problem for this year. A replacement motor from New Holland is over three hundred dollars. I don't mind spending that if I need to but being as the baler had a window motor on it before I wanted to check with you guys to see if you have any input. A window motor is ALOT cheaper so if that would work I would go with that. I personally do not see how the motor would have the strength to adjust the pulley, but the baler came with one on it and after a little research I saw that it has been done. What is your opinion? Thanks in advance!



New Holland 311 Model 70 Thrower Electric Controls

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire