What to charge for small square baling???

lundi 1 février 2016

Hey everyone I am new to this page and I am looking for some advice.

 

I have done some custom baling for my neighbors the last few summers and I am looking at expanding my operation. I have older equipment, but it is well maintained and does a nice job. I have a gas 3010 I rebuilt and restored, a 706 with an engine I completely rebuilt this winter, 24T baler, 896A rake, and Kuhn 5 disc mower.  I am from South Eastern South Dakota so there isn't a ton of available jobs but it would make a nice side income. 

 

What does everyone one else charge to disc mow, rake, and bale with the customer picking up the bales?

 

Do you charge by the bale or by the acre?

 

What do you figure your expense are per bale small square bale to cut rake and bale? (We figure around $0.90 to $1.00 for cutting, raking, and baling with gas at $$2-2.15 and twine at $50 bundle without figuring our time.)



What to charge for small square baling???

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire