RTV 500 WILL NOT MOVE

jeudi 14 avril 2016

Hello,
New to this Forum and just learning about my RTV.

My RTV 500 has 200 hours. I was driving today in H gear on flat surface and the Rtv just coasted to a stop. The engine has same rpm but the machine wont move. It will shift too any gear but still won't move. I raised rear off ground and in N only one tire spins when I manualy turn it. In 2H The tires spin opposite when I turn them manually. Therefor I believe my axle and shift lever are working fine.
When I start the engine the bypass relief actuater does not pop out toward the brake cam as it is supposed too. What would cause this too happen out of the blue? Could the pressure relief valve be stuck?
All fluids are good. WHERE SHOULD I START?
ARE THERE ANY SENSORS IN THE HST THAT COULD CAUSE THIS?
THANKS.


RTV 500 WILL NOT MOVE

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire