Time To Give New Holland A Piece Of Your Mind!

vendredi 3 juin 2016

I was just over at the Drive Shaft thread and I did not want to hijack it but I thought we need to start letting New Holland know something:

 

That they are getting worse than outrageous on a lot of their parts!

 

I'll give an example:

 

We recently came into a bunch of New Holland SP balers.

 

I have spent a lot of time on their parts web site looking up things .......... 

 

I noticed that they have increased the price on the cam ...... the track the pick up fingers runs in ........... from ball park $140 .............. 

 

.............. to OVER $900 ...... Nine Hundred and FOUR dollars to be exact!

 

This is for the older balers prior to the 580 etc.

 

And I see this trend ....... if you have a 426 or older  .......... you have a bulls eye on your back as far as New Holland is concerned.

 

Now the guys in expensive suits in the Hi Rise ......... may think that is going to garner a sale of new equipment by me .... they have another thing coming ...........

 

I'll change colors around here before I bend to their outrageous treatment!

 

I think it's time those people in the "Ivory Tower" began hearing from us ....................... 

 

................ Don't you?

 

 

 

Here's a place to start:

 

http://ift.tt/1t5V2VD

 

 

 

Best regards

 

Three 44s



Time To Give New Holland A Piece Of Your Mind!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire