Drivelines= very expensive.

jeudi 2 juin 2016

Since I can't do anything but watch it rain and play in the mud the last month I've decided to start going through my New Holland 1410 discbine so it's ready to roll in July by the time it dries out. It's needed a new yoke for a couple years now and I've gotten tired of fighting it so while I was in town where the dealership is I figured I'd stop by and pick up what I needed.
Just the front yoke that hooks to the tractor was 590.00. Then the salesman got to yacking around about how I might need the whole front shaft ($2100.00)
After he said that I turned around and walked out no way I was going to do that. I'd trade the cutter in before I bought a new drive shaft.

Anyways I remembered "discbinedr" on here and gave him a call. He hooked me up with a new yoke and new u joints for under 400 bucks.
I looked through some of his other stuff and he has some dang good prices on stuff. I know where I'll be getting my parts from now if I'm not in a bind.
Thank you sir!

Drivelines= very expensive.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire