Update

dimanche 10 juillet 2016

I replaced 8 fingers on the NH 256 tonight and realized I could probably use another 8+ to get things how I want them.  I also realized every nut and bolt could probably be replaced.  I snapped a good deal of brittle bolts trying to get the nuts off...  I need to get 5 or 6 back brackets that are missing.  I greased it up really good and everything moves freely.

 

I did see in the manual that you can adjust the pivot ball upwards in the pivot bracket to produce a loose fluffy windrow.  I located the pivot bracket and pivot ball but had a hard time figuring out how to loosen it so I can raise the pivot ball to the top of the pivot bracket.

 

I also greased up the NH super 66 while I was outside.  I ran the knotter through a manual cycle and noticed that the knotter that is missing knots seems to have a twine finger out of adjustment.  The twine was above the finger so when it moved it did not move the twine.  I am looking in the manual to figure out how to adjust the twine finger position so it moves the twine where it's supposed to go.

 

I did observe that our mounting bracket adjustment is allowing the needles to deliver the twine exactly where it needs to go.  Twine 1 is being placed exactly where it needs to be and Twine 2 is being placed right next to twine 1. 

 

I feel like I am really close to getting this baler making good knots on both sides.  I'll be back at it again tomorrow... and every day until I get it working!



Update

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire