Wanting a bale thrower for Hesston 4550

dimanche 10 juillet 2016

I've been pondering going to a bale thrower vs an accumulator.  Thrower racks seem relatively inexpensive compared to purchasing an accumulator, two grapples and another tractor.  I bought a very little used Hesston 4550 this last winter and we absolutely love it (except for the small non-hydraulic pickup!).  My middle son (11 yo) is now able to run the baler leaving me and my small 14 year old son on the racks.  I work midnights in a hospital and so can't always get the baling done and am tired of stacking and unstacking, etc.  I was thinking 5-6 thrower racks and my two boys could bale up 700-800 bales without much help from me.  That's all we usually do in most cuttings (small fields) anyways.  We have larger aspirations of putting up 10,000 bales a summer when we get more experience and my third son gets a few more years on him.

 

Long story, so my question is, where do I go to try to find a bale thrower for this older model of baler?  It's a Hesston 4550 but also has Fiat-Agri on it as well.  I assume there was some sort of merger of these companies back 25(?) years ago when it was made.  The normal equipment websites like tractorhouse and others don't seem to sell them and I don't have any other leads.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks  Tim



Wanting a bale thrower for Hesston 4550

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire