A craigslist add

mardi 20 juin 2017

I seen this add on Craigslist. 

 

 Looking for a partner (Kaycee Wyoming) hide this posting

 

Hi, 
I'm a disabled man looking to make some extra income but in my situation I need some help. It will give me a chance to make extra income and it will give someone extra income too. Here's what I'm offering . I'm looking for someone / partner would be willing in raising / run a small number of cows or a small number of sheep . I will buy the cows or sheep and either pay the person to take care of them or pay in calves or lambs for the work. This would include all maintenance of the cows or sheep or herd such as : calving , lambing , feeding , hauling to vet , hauling to sale or selling outright based on my approval. I can help with some things , including branding as I have had horses and sheep and cows in the past. I would want a trial run to see if this could work. A contract would be signed between the partner and myself to assure we both understand the relationship . Thank-you for your time and considering my proposition. 

 

 

I am thinking there are other investments one could invest into that would be more profitable than having a few head of cows.  Of course he does not say how many, but he needs someone to take care of them year round, unless he maybe has some summer grass to put these critters on.  



A craigslist add

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire