NH LS190 Charging Problems

jeudi 22 juin 2017

Hi

The machine is around 2001. The dash battery light is on all the time. As I run the machine the voltage keeps dropping. I do my work than charge battery's up with charger. Because if I don't it will go dead.

 

Hear is what I did so far. Took alternator to a rebuild shop they put on tester and checks out good. I charge battery's up and take to shop for testing. they check good. I put volt meter on battery when engine running and it checks 14 volts. But battery light on dash still on and voltage still drops as machine runs. Something in harness must be bad. I know this is not the first time this has happened. So can anyone help?

 

Is there a relay or something that is the culprit?

 

Thank you for your much needed help. Scott   



NH LS190 Charging Problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire