Rotary rakes.......left side discharge vs right side

mercredi 21 juin 2017

I'm ready to switch from the bar rakes we have used for years to a double rotary. I strictly do small square bales, no rounds. I've noticed that some of the rotary rakes have a left side discharge like the bar rakes, and some have a right side discharge. With a round baler I can't see there being a difference with either option, but with a square baler would it be a disadvantage to have a right side discharge rotary? Some fields might be fine,but with an irregular shaped field would I be better off with a left side discharge? Any opinions would be appreciated! Primarily looking at Kuhn and Krone but am open to suggestions.

Rotary rakes.......left side discharge vs right side

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire