What am I getting into

mardi 20 juin 2017

I may be getting 2 calf's, both are 1 1/2 weeks old bottle babies..  A friend of mine has them, they both are were twins from different cows and both cows wouldn't take them so he is bottle feeding them..

 

I have a 2 yr old calf now that thinks she is a horse as she has been raised with my 3 boys... 

 

I haven't raised a bottle baby in a long long time, remind me just what I'm likely getting into...

 

one is angus/Santa Gertrudis mix, the other is simental angus mom/ Santa Gertrudis / angus father

 

He said they are eating feed also and 2 bottles a day..

 

I think the price is reasonable, he is asking 250$ each, I may be able to get both cheaper beings he is a friend..

 

Please inform me as to what I'm getting into here, it's been a while for me in this area, I do have a day job but I can get up earlier to feed them, 4am vs 5am wouldn't hurt me...

 

What else am I forgetting here...

 

Thanks, Chris

 



What am I getting into

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire