New Idea 30A , need Rock Guards 50-HSA

jeudi 22 juin 2017

I have our New Idea Mower. Model 30a and it will be used for cutting hay and cover crops. I really want to stay with the orginal new idea rock guards , they are part number 50-HSA . I'm looking on eBay ,craiglist and tractor house. But no success. Used ones that that need the ledger plates replaced are what I have now . And I have replaced the ledger plates but I'm short , the tops. of the guard near the point are broken off.

Besides mowing I want to take the mower to our local show this forth off July weekend with our tractor ,cause I like to show tractors with there equipment .
Thank for any tips
I have not found any new old stock ,from dealers that why I'm asking about thie possible of other sources

New Idea 30A , need Rock Guards 50-HSA

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire