Need to replace round baler

vendredi 23 juin 2017

My vermeer 605J decided it didn't want to bale hay this year. I worked on it, gave up and sent it to the dealer who has had it for two weeks and told me today that nobody there can figure out what's wrong. They've talked to the factory and nobody there knows either. Said that my baler is just flat wore out, and i would be better off to trade up to something a little better as opposed to considering to sink money in mine. I'm looking to spend 10-12000 grand at most and would like net wrap. I have no preference on bale dimensions. I have found a couple K series vermeers with net in the $5000 range. Are the K's as good as the J's? I've also found a couple Challenger RB56's with low bales in the $12000 range. The challenger looks like a nice baler though I know nothing about them. I have local dealers for just about any brand baler though none specialize in hay so service will be poor/nonexistant from everyone.  Any advice?

Thanks



Need to replace round baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire